Friday, April 1, 2011

Take a deep breath

It's already 11:35pm and I'm still onlining. What am I doing in front of this computer without any feelings to offline and off to bed or stalking others' facebook? I cant describe my feelings right now. Only He and me know inside. I have many problem(S), perhaps? Or the problem is one and only, but I think of it over and over like the problem is too big and hard to settle. Oh Allah, please guide me as I'm a weak person. You're the only One ya Allah.

Dear problems, stop bothering me. Or you like me? Enough with all this. I'm tired thinking of you all the time. Why must you aim me? Am I the only in this world?

Heyy Syakirah Azhari, sebagai seorang muslim yang mukmin, ingat lahh. Orang yang beriman itu sentiasa bersabar, bersyukur, reda dan qanaah atas setiap ujian yang diberi-Nya. Sesungguhnya, ujian yang diberi sekarang memberi kebahagiaan pada masa akan datang. Dan seringkali lahh kamu bertaubat dan meminta maaf apabila melakukan kesalahan. Allah menerima taubat hamba-hamba-Nya yang ikhlas untuk berubah ke arah kebaikan, ke arah ingin meningkatkan ketakwaan. Dan ingatlah, kita mesti menjadikan hari esok itu lebik baik dari hari ini. Think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment