Wednesday, March 9, 2011

To get Power is Voltage times Current

P=VI
E=Pt

Okay formula tu baru sahaja di pelajari during Physics lesson at 8:15p.m today. Tomorrow, I have to submit about three lab report(S). Repeat ! THREE LAB REPORTS ! Aaaahhh how I wish I could be a robot so that I could finish all my homeworks as fast, as efficient as lightning. Ini belum kira kerja-kerja sekolah yang lain lagi kann. Memang endingnya copy dari kawan yang berada di sebelah kiri, kanan, depan atau belakanglah alamatnya :D Hey gegirl, you all jangan kedekut tahi hidung masam pula yee. Kena buang kelas baru tahu hihi.

Choral speaking's team and bak kata Adlina Choral speakers have got the text. So nak taknak, I MUST remember the text. Now-you-are-entering-the-digital-world. The-mechanical-of-devices-and-androids. A very good introduction, perhaps? Not-in-mood tadi.

No comments:

Post a Comment